2010-07-12

First Day of 32

Looking back at my last year,   I felt I was looking for something that I don’t have and don’t know how to get.  Most of this something stemmed from my professional…. challenge.  Gradually, the feeling seeped into other parts of my life, and though I was still relatively fine, the frustration stuck on me like a leech, draining my pleasures at life slowly but surely.  Of course I was aware of it, and thought hard about how to counter it, but like what I said, I didn’t (and still don’t) have the faintest idea how to do it.  But I felt I had to try to change something.  That’s why I am trying to get back to doing things, setting new goals and trying to achieve them.  Those are probably just distractions, but I hope there will be something at the end of these rainbows.  Hey, it’s just what life is, right?

And that’s my thought on the first day of my 32th year on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...