2007-06-05

My Poor Driver License

Ugh... got wakened by alarm clock.. who would set it at 4:30am....?

Anyways, having traveled across Pacific Ocean for the 2nd time in 20 days, I am not exactly having the normal hours. Couldn't stop thinking about my driver license debacle though:

For the uninformed: Apparently to renew your BC driver license, you can''t have another valid driver license from another country. Being the honest person that I always am, I said "yes" when the clerk asked me if I have a driver license from another country. The result was that my BC license got taken away, and I would need to hand in my California license if I need to renew my BC license next time.

Fear not, though, for I have had a solution to resolve this situation... We can find out if it would work today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...