2007-06-20

3 days of Sony

After 3 days of leaving the office at 8pm....

I am impressed with Sony so far, or more specifically this particular department...

1. Everyone is very intelligent. Especially my supervisor. Even though he is handling multiple projects at the same time, he is very good at following the progress and coordinating with in the different departments

2. The degree of coordination is incredible, both within Sony and with other partners. I didn't really get a chance working in a big, international company before, or my position was not high enough to be involved in such meetings, but I think having a chance at these meetings alone is worth the internship experience

3. This department really has a entrepreneurial feel to it. Maybe it's more culturally related, but everyone is taking their own project and responsibility seriously.

Can't wait for my first weekend of break....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...