2009-01-12

Taiwan Trip Part II

12/29 宜蘭 Day 1.
- Another eating trip... one of my friends was kind enough to plan the entire trip. We only had to make sure we have money to pay him at the end... we took 雪山隧道, then went to 溫泉魚.. basically, it's a hot spring tub with tons of small fishes nibbing at your feet... sounds gross, but it was actually pretty fun. My feet were really smooth for one day... after that, it is non-stop food... 窯烤雞, 民俗技藝館, 羅東夜市....

12/30 宜蘭/基隆 day 2
- Eating trip continued... after a staying in 宜蘭 for a day, we took the route around 基隆 to come back to Taipei. We first stopped by a small fish harbor to have some seafood, then it's to 九份's 黃金博物館, and then we stayed at 基隆廟口 for dinner. Of course it was another massacre... after that we just took our big bellies and went back to Taipei to rest...

12/31 牛肉麵, 新光三越, 遊戲店倒數
- New year's eve was kinda of weird... wasn't gonna plan anything, since we figured all our friends had plans, but it turned out our friends weren't that popular busy at all... we first met at noon at a beef noodle shop for some casual chatting, then it's to shopping again. One of my goal was to get a pair of camper, and as luck would have it, a camper sale is happening in the new year, so we decided to wait til tomorrow to take a look. In the mean time, we managed to got some clothes from 新光三越. Then we tried to get out of 101 area before the traffic restriction started. We got home and was going to just say home for the night, but then without TV and only a crappy internet connection, we really couldn't do anything. It was too sad even to my standard. Then I figured that one of my most important tasks for this trip is to get rid of my trading cards... I decided that I might as well just try to get it done today and have a friend try to sell it for me. So I did it and we spend our New Year's Eve at my friend's game shop, playing boardgames and surfing the web... a little less sad, but not by much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...