2007-07-05

Steroids

For those who don't know, I recently started to take steroids to build up my muscle mass for the 2008 Mr. Olympics competition....

Of course that's a lie, but I actually received my first steroid yesterday...

for my eye infection. Turned out my first trip to a Japanese clinic was for eye infection... I had no idea where I got it. All I know is that when I woke up Tuesday, I suddenly realized that I couldn't open up my left eye.... coz it's been glued shut with tons of eye boogers = =. It wasn't only a little red then, so I thought I ate too much fried stuff or whatever, but by the afternoon it's bloodshot. I went to an eye clinic last night after work and got some eye drops for the infection. Costed me 8000 yen.... It is much better today already, but still a bit itchy sometimes. Hopefully it will go away by this weekend....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...