2010-06-29

Power of Twitter?

A couple days ago I posted the following message on Twitter:

image

It wasn’t so much a complaint or a request, but just a random comment on an iPad app that I thought it would be cool to have.  I forgot about right after, but today I got a tweet from someone I don’t know:

image

Lo and behold, it’s the company making Air Display!

It’s probably something that many companies are already doing on Twitter, but having personally experienced it really put it in perspective. Simply…

IT WORKS

These type of tweets are gonna be much more effective than simple advertisement.  It first identifies people who are already having initial interest and just give them the right nudge and put the product in their minds.  I can see a lot of business potential for Twitter already…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...