2008-08-08

obon holiday

Tokyo summer feels much hotter this time around. But I guess it's probably the same as last summer. Only the mindset is different...


The apartment is slowly turning into home. By the time I got back today, we should have sofa, curtain, and fridge ready to go. The TV is not in time for the Olympic opening ceremony, but it should be ready by the closing ceremony.

Things are falling into a rhythm work-wise too. Everyday is a combination of meeting, planning and researching. Most people are taking days off starting from this week. Don't really need to take days off, but since everyone else is, I just figured to use some of my holidays just so I won't have too many unused days by the end of year (muahaha)

So I have 9 consecutive days off. what to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...